Super way to win-over the scholarship oral interview. - Kelvinentertainment blog

Shopping ads

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Super way to win-over the scholarship oral interview.

I believe that most of you really don’t know too well on how to pass the oral interview I have made some article which will put you though just follow this step and you will see that it will be easy for you.


#1.       Tell us about yourself

#2.       Why do you choose this subject

#3.       Why do you want to study at our school?

#4.       Why do you deserve this scholarship?

5#.      After schooling what do you want to accomplish?

6#.       Who has been a role model for you that lead you to apply for a scholarship? 


#1.      Tell Us Something about Yourself

My name is Kelvin Kenneth, I am 23 years old, passionate about microbiology. Because I consider it to be my personal way getting close to both plant in my country. In my family, my sisters love to plant a lot and also they do love animal such as dogs and fowl which is why I choose this course as a field of study. I also spend my free time learning about the subject and I also try to do non-profit activity in the field, such as going to some clinic and also visiting some farmland. However, I cannot pursue my dream without help, because I have little money and my dad is a civil servant why my mom is a house wife, who cannot support my studies that is the reason why I am here, applying for this scholarship.

#2.      Why do you want to study at our school

When you are been asked this question why do you want to study in our school they will try to make you chose another school by confusing you but keep in mind that those applying for scholarship in their dream school are proud to partake in that school so try and prove to them that you really want to study in that school by speaking positively.

#3.      Why do you choose this subject

Why get to answer this question there is a particular research you should make before going to the oral interview atleast you should try and make research on the institution you are applying for the scholarship you can find things about the institution on their website. So try focusing on the following fields:

Undergraduate or Msc Study programs
I will advise you to make research base on the programs that the institution offers and also write down some why you want that study program such as interesting subject, and also any other thing else that you thing will make sense when making a research, when giving you answer to those interviewers it like saying; I love this subject because I believe that among all other institution yours offer one of the best and also sensible subject and also apart from that I also believe that your school offers different sport activities which made me to become interested and also part time jobs that are been offered to student which they can use to add to their income. So I see myself as one of them participating for this scholarship so as to help me pursuit my dream  


Achievements that have been conducted during the past years?
This is also one of the important aspect I think you should made some research on, you should try and also the teachers, research activities which has been made during the last few years and also competition that the schools has partake in also give in your best in making reason for preference such as study program, good environment space and also good reputation that the school has kept.

#4.       Why do you deserve this scholarship?
One of the interviewers might likely to ask you this question and this one is tough so try to be passionate with them and also be honest let them know the reason why you are applying for this scholarship and also this is where you have to combine words that are very meaningful to hearing because when you put in words that are meaningful your chance of getting the scholarship is drawing close.   

5#.      After schooling what do you want to accomplish?

I would love to become an expert in microbiologist. It was always my dream to work in the lab in this field, as I consider it very important for the future of mankind. I do all I can to reach my dream. Actually, after the research about many faculties and subjects of study, I believe that the study at your institution fits perfectly into my plan, and would mark another step on my journey towards the goal. But because of my financial situation, I cannot continue on the path of professional been a microbiologist. And I would like to learn more about other subjects of life. That’s why I chose to study at the college. This will be possible only with a scholarship.
6#.       Who has been a role model for you that lead you to apply for a scholarship?
Actually you have to have a role model which you admire so much such as someone who you talk about, and want to be like you have to mention that to them for me my role model is WALE SHOLAYINKA you see because I want to be like him you can also chose your family member, and also say how they are inspiring in spite of them.

 

7#.       What kinds of activities are you involved in?
Here is another things that some people do fail not only having time for studying also show them that you do have time for activities it is one of the great opportunity for you to show them that you can also partake in various kinds of activities that the school have such as partaking in some kinds of groups don’t forget do not take time much on the scholarship activities try to make it look like it is related to the scholarship you are apply for also.

 

8#.       Where Do You See yourself in eight Years from Now?

Wow when been asked this question where do you see yourself in eight year from now that is a way too long question been asked creating imaging that you have already reach that eight year and give them feedback like “eight years from now I might be dead or alive, single or married so one might not know where he might be in that eight years from now. And also they might want to see if you are planning to be employed after your period of study in your particular field of study or you wish to progress with your career at the college.
9#.       After graduating are you going to come back or you will want to remain their
Yes don’t thing that after answering all those question and you are been ask this one remaining question then you feel like you will like to remain their there then I will advise you  to say to them “after graduating from college I will come back to my country and impact my knowledge on those that have not gotten the knowledge.

I hope you tip has been helpful to you   
   
Try and share this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment